Organic Pigments are based on carbon rings as well as carbon chains. However, these also comprises metallic elements that aid stabilize the characteristic of the organic component. The offered pigments may be organic or inorganic. The most of the inorganic pigments are brighter as well as last longer as compared to organic ones. These are composed of natural chemical compounds have been utilized for many decades, but most pigments, which are utilized today's world, are either synthetic organic or inorganic ones.Our ingenious professionals formulate and composed these pigments in completely accordance with pre-defined quality norms using up-to-date processing methodology in order to make them highly effective, tinting strength, long shelf life, color fastening and so on. Having precise pH value, balanced composition and purity, these are widely demanded in the industry of Electronics, Paints, Plastics, Automobile, Ink & Substrates, Construction, Furniture and Cement.In addition to this, we have made these available in different appearances such as red light yellow powder, blue light red powder, green light yellow powder, red powder, etc. Our produced Organic Pigments are offered in different packaging options at the best market rates in moisture proof packaging.Key Features:
- Displays fine solvent resistance attributes
- Exceptional shades and Consistency
- Outstanding stability to heat, solvents, light and weathering
- Superior tinctorial strength and Cost effectiveness
- Excellent brightness, purity and rich colors
- These show superb color strength
- Good dispersibility and environment friendly
- Totally non-toxic nature and Refractive index
- These are mainly applicable in Powder Coating, Coil Coating, Industrial Paints, OEM Paints and Solvent Base Paints.
- They can be used by including additives to make better the flocculability. Also, these are ideal for adding in polymers staining like PS, PVC, polyolefin and many more.
- These have excellent usages in printing ink, offset ink, printing paste, soft plastic and rubber products.