Optical Brightener is chemical compound that absorbs light in the UV and violet region of the electromagnetic range, and re-discharge light in the blue region by fluorescence. This type of additive is generally utilized for enhancing the appearance of color of paper and fabric, due to which, highly demanded in the industry of paper, textile and chemical as well. It is also applicable as brightener for detergent, silk, Polyamide fiber, cotton, linen, wool and so on. With the support of domain exports, we formulate and process this kind chemical in our advance manufacturing wing with the support advance formulation techniques and chemical compounds that make its effectiveness, purity, life and solubility far better as compared to other similar chemicals available in the market. Brighteners comprise Basic class kinds of Triazine-stilbenes (di-, tetra- or hexa-sulfonated), Triazoles Benzoxazolines, Coumarins, Imidazolines, Diazoles, Biphenyl-stilbenes and so on.
Keeping in mind ever-growing requirements and demands of our revered clients, we have made the brightener accessible in a plethora of colors, grades and types. In addition to this, our well formulated Optical Brightener is carefully packed in a variety of packaging options like 1kgs, 5Kgs, 10Kgs, 15Kgs 25Kgs, etc as per cleints specific demands. With the support of delivery network and professionals, we always strive to make delivery of ordered chemical at client's premise within stipulated time frame.
Additionally, one can easily avail our offer of Optical Brightener at market justified rates.
- Older, stilbenes and non-commercial fluorescent chemical
- Absorb energy in the Ultra Violate portion of the array
- Bluish and Brilliant whitening effects
- Brighteners Get increased by mixing of certain polyols viz. polyethylene glycol
- Low volatility, fines light fastness and Excellent heat resistance
- Good compatibility with most substrates
- Great chemical stability and easily soluble in organic solvents
- Non toxic and long lasting nature.
- Eco-friendly and good dispersibility